Dr. Theresa Larsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Larsen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2015

Love Dr. Larsen!

April 4th, 2014

Dr. Larsen is caring, respectful and thorough. I have been a patient of hers since 1996 and my whole family sees her now. She is good with adults and children and has always made us feel very well taken care of. Thank you Dr. Larsen for being so good at what you do.

November 8th, 2012

I have been going to this Dr. for years. She is excellent and got me on the right path for my asthma. She has also treated other members of my family and has done a excellent job!!

October 12th, 2012

Disappointing!

After a search and what I thought would be a rescue, I was totally disappointed in Dr. Larsen and her incompetent staff. Being brief, Dr. Larsen showed very little interest in helping me. Pharmacy number was given and after 48 hours, the pharmacy still had not got a call from their office. I called their office and the gal said I gave them a DISCONNECTED number. First of all, why would I give a disconnected number, and secondly, why did I have to call their office to inquire? WOULDN'T YOU THINK THAT IF A DISCONNECTED NUMBER WAS GIVEN, IT WOULD BE A "NO BRAINER" TO CALL THE PATIENT TO GET THE NUMBER AGAIN?! Back to searching.

May 20th, 2012

the best doctor

Dr Larsen has been my physician since1995 for internal medicine and familymy wife and two sons, She is way abovethe average MD both in medical care and in caring. She is considered one of themost respected doctors in the area. Shehas saved my life many times.I am 67years old and a diabetic with heart problems and I am still here.

November 21st, 2011

Dr. Larsen has always taken the time to compare my experiences/diagnosis from other caregivers, and follows up with these fellow doctors as needed. She is also my son's doctor, and he is very comfortable with her as well. The office staff has improved a little over the past two years, but have been condesending and very impatient---thankfully, the doctors in the office are NEVER rude!

February 12th, 2011

Looks at you & listens to you!

She checks the chart on you but also stops & looks up & listens. Doesn't act as if she knows it all & you know nothing. I believe she is really concerned about you as her patient. Your not just another $$.Just went fri. & I was in & out in 30 mins. And that was with going to the lab. A good doctor is hard to find & she's a keeper for sure!

June 1st, 2017