Dr. Theresa Lundy Is this you?

1.2

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Lundy?

Absolutely the Worst!!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I had her as my PCP when she was at the Roseburg Veterans Administration (Hospital & Medical Center) several years ago. I will NEVER recommend her; she never had time but 15 minutes for a patient, ushers you to the open door after that! Never explained anything, never smiled, just barely skated by in order to collect her paycheck, apparently. She never showed any concern or compassion, at least not for me, and every time I saw her it was like her mind was elsewhere, not caring to be where she was and trying to help or understand her patients. I only had her as my primary physician for about 3 times, then I told the VA I wanted another doctor!!! I couldn't stand her! We never got anything accomplished, before she stood up and opened her door, as if to say my 15 minutes with you are "up", and you have to leave. I will NEVER RECOMMEND THIS QUACK.

i felt judged and she didn't seem to have empathy to put herself in anothers place in life

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Posted on July 20th, 2011

The worst doctor I have ever seen!!! She has NO business working with people!

Posted on April 22nd, 2017