A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Manaloto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Manaloto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Manaloto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manaloto graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Manaloto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Bautista Manaloto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa B. Manaloto practice?
- Dr. Theresa Manaloto has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Manaloto practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors.