A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Manaloto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Manaloto is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Manaloto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manaloto graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Manaloto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manaloto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa B. Manaloto practice?
Dr. Theresa Manaloto practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Family Physicians.