Family Physicians
2400 Balfour Rd
Ste 120
Brentwood, CA 94513
925-308-8112
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Not happy  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

My husband and I left Kaiser because of lack of care. We joined the John Muir network because of it's good reputation. I am unhappy with the care I am receiving from Dr. Manaloto. Since October of 2011 I have been waiting for her to order follow up test for a kidney lision. I have seen her twice ( for other reasons) and asked her regarding ordering testing and she had forgotten both times. I have left 3 messages for her to call me with no response. Time to find another doctor.

|  poor patient care  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

My husband and I have been patients of dr. Manaloto for 3 years too long. Her follow up is extremely poor if even there at all. The wait time to get in to see her is always an issue and once we are there for our appointments we are waiting a ridiculous amount of time whether in the waiting room or in the exam room. We have had multiple issues with getting lab work, MRI'S, or referrals. They are always somehow forgotten, which then we have had to make several phone calls to the office and we never get a call back, even when we are told the doctor will call us later that day. Never happens. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

|  Professional and Caring  |  show details
by Jim H. on Sep 21st, 2009

My doctor needs to be knowledgeable, professional and have a human touch when dealing with their patients. The Drs. office needs to be clean, courteous and organized. Fortunately I have good health and my doctor has to have a genuine interest in keeping me healthy which means being ready to give me the needed tests when approprite and not look for reasons not to run a test due to the prohibitive costs and I have found all of these traits in Dr. Theresa Manaloto and I do not have any reservations in recommeding her as a great family doctor