Extremely thoughtful show details Extremely thoughtful
by Jovita on Aug 23rd, 2015

The Dr is fantastic! She always follows up when she sees anything new in my file (when I have seen specialists). She is kind and spends time listening and answering all my questions. So glad we found her!

poor patient care show details poor patient care
Jan 31st, 2011

My husband and I have been patients of dr. Manaloto for 3 years too long. Her follow up is extremely poor if even there at all. The wait time to get in to see her is always an issue and once we are there for our appointments we are waiting a ridiculous amount of time whether in the waiting room or in the exam room. We have had multiple issues with getting lab work, MRI'S, or referrals. They are always somehow forgotten, which then we have had to make several phone calls to the office and we never get a call back, even when we are told the doctor will call us later that day. Never happens. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

Professional and Caring show details Professional and Caring
by Jim H. on Sep 21st, 2009

My doctor needs to be knowledgeable, professional and have a human touch when dealing with their patients. The Drs. office needs to be clean, courteous and organized. Fortunately I have good health and my doctor has to have a genuine interest in keeping me healthy which means being ready to give me the needed tests when approprite and not look for reasons not to run a test due to the prohibitive costs and I have found all of these traits in Dr. Theresa Manaloto and I do not have any reservations in recommeding her as a great family doctor