Dr. Theresa Manaloto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 23rd, 2015
Extremely thoughtful
The Dr is fantastic! She always follows up when she sees anything new in my file (when I have seen specialists). She is kind and spends time listening and answering all my questions. So glad we found her!

January 31st, 2011
poor patient care
My husband and I have been patients of dr. Manaloto for 3 years too long. Her follow up is extremely poor if even there at all. The wait time to get in to see her is always an issue and once we are there for our appointments we are waiting a ridiculous amount of time whether in the waiting room or in the exam room. We have had multiple issues with getting lab work, MRI'S, or referrals. They are always somehow forgotten, which then we have had to make several phone calls to the office and we never get a call back, even when we are told the doctor will call us later that day. Never happens. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

September 21st, 2009
Professional and Caring
My doctor needs to be knowledgeable, professional and have a human touch when dealing with their patients. The Drs. office needs to be clean, courteous and organized. Fortunately I have good health and my doctor has to have a genuine interest in keeping me healthy which means being ready to give me the needed tests when approprite and not look for reasons not to run a test due to the prohibitive costs and I have found all of these traits in Dr. Theresa Manaloto and I do not have any reservations in recommeding her as a great family doctor