Internists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Womans Care Center
428 Hartford Tpke
Ste 201
Vernon Rockville, CT 06066
860-871-7374
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  unprofessional and rude staff as well as "dr " mangual  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I used to go to this doctors office about 2 years ago. The headaches I got from these unprofessional fools was just too much to handle. They could never get my appointments straight, nor could they even get birthcontrol right. I had called and asked if i could come in to get my birthcontrol shot because i was on my period, and one of the staff told me that i need to wait till the day after my period ends (which i thought was strange because it never was that way) so the day my period ends i call up and ask to get birthcontrol. I was then told that i had to wait another month until i was ON my period in order to recieve the shot. (very annoying) Then, the HPV shots, your only supposed to get 3, after i was given the 3 shots, i had a check up, at the check up they told me that i was coming in for an hpv shot, which i had already recieved 3, I told them i had already recieved those and that i was there for a check up, after being given an attitude by the staff i finally was taken in for a checkup . The next time i had a check up they had tried to give me ANOTHER HPV SHOT. So I got mad, and I probably used stronger terms than nessesary but every single time I had any appointment SOMETHING would be wrong, and then I'd have to deal with their rotton attitudes. If i wasnt on board with that i would have recieved 5 shots! and that would have been a lawsuit right there. After i got very frustrated with them and told them how unhappy i was with their constant mistakes, i recieved a letter in the mail the next day telling me i was taken off their patient list. Can you believe that? I complain? and get kicked off their patient list???? So my father decided to send a letter straight to "dr' Mangual, because he did not trust sending it to the office and risk their terrible "staff" getting a hold of it, so he sent it straight to Mangual, he explained that their had been so many mistakes with not only me, but my sister and mother as well, and to take them off her patient list too. She responded back saying to never write her another letter again, and blah blah blah. From a professional standpoint, you should look into what your customers are un happy about instead of just ignoring them and giving them an attitude. You work for us, we dont work for you. PLEASE save yourselves a major headache and go else where. Ive warned MANY people of this office and will continue to do so. THATS how appauled I am with their service.

|  terrible service  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

This doctors office lacks a professional and friendly staff. They made countless mistakes with appointments , hpv shots (almost gave me 2 extra shots of that) rude . After countless mistakes understandably i was a LITTLE upset, when i got irritated with the staff due to their constant mistakes i then got a letter in the mail telling me.k was off their patient list. Unbelievable. So my father, wrote "dr" manguel a letter telling her about all the mistakes her staff had made with not only me, but my mother and sister as well, and instead of a professional apologetic letter back she wrote back saying to never write to.her again. Save yourself a headache and go else where. Ive already warned MANY about this office.