A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Marx-Armile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Marx-Armile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx-Armile graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Marx-Armile has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Lynn Marx-Armile MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Theresa L. Marx-Armile practice?
- Dr. Theresa Marx-Armile has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Marx-Armile practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Sharon, PA.
See Youngstown Internists and Youngstown Endocrinologists.