Dr. Theresa Morrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
As an OB, she was terrific during my pregnancy! After I delivered though, we had different opinions about birth control options that caused me to leave her practice. As for my daughter, she was unable to see her for her 2-month visit until she was 4 months old! The staff is very unhelpful if you have issues, and even gossip about other patients to you. If it wasn't for her staff and too many patients to keep track of, I would reccomend her.

January 22nd, 2016
Worst doctor I've seen. She misdiagnosed my child which led us to end up in icu. The office is terrible, staff and cleaniness! The wait is substantial

January 7th, 2016
Dr moorison is just all around a fantastic doctor. She's the best ob I've ever had and I recomend her to all of my friends. What I like about her is that she tells it like it is.

August 16th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor! Absolutely love her. She delivered both my kids and soon will deliver my nephew.

July 18th, 2015
Dr. Morrison and her team are wonderful!! Any time I call for advise or need an apointment they are pleasant and willing to help!

November 2nd, 2013
Love her!!!
I had my first son 18 months ago, and when deciding what doctor to choose, I chose her because of several reasons. My main reasons is because she doesn't sugar coat anything. Most pregnant women would consider this rude. But that's what I loved about her the most. When it comes to my child, I want the truth, and how serious it is. I do Not regret my decision at all, and she is still my sons doctor. When I was in labor I had some complications, and she calmly helped me through them without freaking me out.and my son had a lot of medical issues when he was born, she was always supportive. And respected my decisions on treatments. she has never made me feel like a bad mother, when I asked questions. She has always compliments me, and cuts jokes with me. My sons dad even loves her. I would never go to another doctor with my son. And when I become pregnant again she will be their doctor also.

October 30th, 2012
Dr. Morrison
She was absolutely amazing. She delivered both of my babies, and if I were to have another, I would go back to her. (even though it's an hr drive!)

April 14th, 2012
GROW UP
My experience with this woman was complete shock!!! I honestly do not know who or what she is doing to still be able to use the title DOCTOR, but if you doc happen to read this ive put you on many prayer request at least in 7 states,retirement? could be a great option. god bless

January 17th, 2011
THE ONLY DOCTOR I WOULD TRUST WITH MY LIFE!!

October 13th, 2008
Great doctor, crappy staff!!
Dr. Morrison is a great, caring, loving, doctor and I think of her as a family member. She has been my doctor for over 10 years and delivered both my children! She is great, but her staff isn't. She has a new staff from what was in her old office and they are rude, and don't care what your problem is they will not pencil you in to see "doc." They will tell you she's booked until Febuary! I don't want to see anyone but Dr. Morrison!!!!