Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 16th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor! Absolutely love her. She delivered both my kids and soon will deliver my nephew.

by Monica Kernya on Jul 18th, 2015

Dr. Morrison and her team are wonderful!! Any time I call for advise or need an apointment they are pleasant and willing to help!

Love her!!! show details Love her!!!
by Amber E. on Nov 2nd, 2013

I had my first son 18 months ago, and when deciding what doctor to choose, I chose her because of several reasons. My main reasons is because she doesn't sugar coat anything. Most pregnant women would consider this rude. But that's what I loved about her the most. When it comes to my child, I want the truth, and how serious it is. I do Not regret my decision at all, and she is still my sons doctor. When I was in labor I had some complications, and she calmly helped me through them without freaking me out.and my son had a lot of medical issues when he was born, she was always supportive. And respected my decisions on treatments. she has never made me feel like a bad mother, when I asked questions. She has always compliments me, and cuts jokes with me. My sons dad even loves her. I would never go to another doctor with my son. And when I become pregnant again she will be their doctor also.

Dr. Morrison show details Dr. Morrison
Oct 30th, 2012

She was absolutely amazing. She delivered both of my babies, and if I were to have another, I would go back to her. (even though it's an hr drive!)

GROW UP show details GROW UP
Apr 14th, 2012

My experience with this woman was complete shock!!! I honestly do not know who or what she is doing to still be able to use the title DOCTOR, but if you doc happen to read this ive put you on many prayer request at least in 7 states,retirement? could be a great option. god bless

by CAROL FORTENBERRY on Jan 17th, 2011

THE ONLY DOCTOR I WOULD TRUST WITH MY LIFE!!

Great doctor, crappy staff!! show details Great doctor, crappy staff!!
Oct 13th, 2008

Dr. Morrison is a great, caring, loving, doctor and I think of her as a family member. She has been my doctor for over 10 years and delivered both my children! She is great, but her staff isn't. She has a new staff from what was in her old office and they are rude, and don't care what your problem is they will not pencil you in to see "doc." They will tell you she's booked until Febuary! I don't want to see anyone but Dr. Morrison!!!!