A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Murch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Murch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murch graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Murch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Murch DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Murch practice?
- Dr. Theresa Murch has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Murch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.