A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Cooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooney
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Cooney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa M Cooney MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Theresa Cooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Cooney practices Ophthalmology near Milford, MI.
See Milford Ophthalmologists.