A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Cooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Cooney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa M Cooney MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Theresa Cooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Cooney practices Ophthalmology near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Milford Ophthalmologists.