A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. O'Donnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Marie O'Donnell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Theresa O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa O'Donnell practices Family Medicine near Cheyenne, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Cheyenne Primary Care Doctors.