Dr. Theresa Osborne Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Osborne?

She was great

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Loved loved loved Doc Osborne. She cared for my husband, my in laws, and me for decades. So sad I had to find a new doctor pin 2015

She is the greatest

Posted on June 29th, 2011

She found a tiny dimple in my breast 7 years ago. This is after the mammogram came out clear. Sent me to get an ultra sound same day and the lump was discovered. It was so small, a needle biopsy was impossible. My surgeon said it was a miracle she even saw it. Had surgery and result was cancer. Had a lumpectomy and have been clear for 7 years. Went back for a breast check with Dr. Osborne and because of the scar tissue, she sent me for a diagnostic mammogram. Too much scar tissue, so an ultra sound and then a MRI was done. She just left me a message to call her re: the MRI, so I will do that now. She is so easy to talk to, puts one right at ease and on top of that, she has a tremendous sense of humor. Love that lady.

very personal

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I enjoy going to see her, she is very personable, cares and recalls my info, which makes me feel like a patient and not a number. She is my general M.D.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014