Learn more about Dr. Theresa Oswald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oswald
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Oswald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Oswald, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswald graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Oswald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Oswald MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Oswald practice?
- Dr. Theresa Oswald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Oswald practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Seymour, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Seymour Physiatrists and Seymour Pain Management Doctors.