A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Oswald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Oswald, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswald graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Oswald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oswald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan