Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Radiologist
1330 N Beckley Ave
Ste 101
Kessler Park And Stevens Park, Dallas, TX 75203
214-941-7200
Locations and availability (2)

|  She's great  |  show details
by JL on Feb 12th, 2014

I was being treated by a different doctor when I got pregnant, but when I delivered Dr. Patton was on call. She was wonderful and did everything she cold so I wouldn't have to have a C-Section. She guided me and helped me and I finally had a beautiful healthy boy. I went back to see my regular doctor for my first appt. but then she left the practice and I was asked to choose one of the other doctors. I didn't have to think about it twice! I asked for Dr. Patton. When I had my 6wk appt. she answered questions my previous Dr. didn't have a clue about. I would definitely recommend her.

|  Administrator  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

I am only commenting to reply to the previous person rating Dr Patton. As administrator for this medical group, I register all complaints and track all patient conversations almost word for word. For the record, I don't recall speaking with anyone about the problem described in this previous review, records of my patient conversations don't show this complaint on record, nor would we ever suggest a patient "get over it" in response to anyone's concerns. We take the responsibility of caring for women very seriously and consider it an honor to daily go above and beyond to provide the best possible care, consideration and communication. If the previous reviewer is truly a patient of this practice I want to urge her to call me - I will be glad to help this patient.

|  Love Dr. Patton, horrible incompetent office staff.  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I love Dr. Patton but her office staff is truly awful. They caled and schedule me an appt to have a procedure for a problem I did not have and then provides me with false information regarding my health. It was truly traumatic. When I spoke to the office manager, she told me it was a simple human error and for me toGet over it. My doxtoe never called to follow up with me regarding this experience. I made multiple phone calls toDiscuss my concerns and frustrations and only was able to talk toThe. Nurse. She apologized and said shee would have been mortified as well however, my doctor was unavailable to relieve my fears.

|  Wow ! Just Great  |  show details
by Mrs A. on Jan 24th, 2011

I so recommend this doctor, this office to any and everyone. She is my OBYN Specialist; but she listens, treat, and suggest in other symptoms that are going on. I'm a diabetic and if there are any other problems she is so there. I had to see her back up once Dr. Foxworthy, Wow exceptional as well. Love the office. Love the staff. They are quick, but excellence services. Virtually no wait time in the lobby or in the room. Such a plus for me I hate waiting on a doctor in the room for ever after they call me in the back. You will not go wrong with this office.

|  treats you like a person not a number  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

Dr. patton and her entire office are very caring. They greet you with a smile, are helpful with insurance, and are prompt with appointments.