A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Piotrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Piotrowski, Bariatric Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piotrowski
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Piotrowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Piotrowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piotrowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Piotrowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Amy Piotrowski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Piotrowski practice?
- Dr. Theresa Piotrowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Piotrowski practices Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Family Physicians and Chelmsford Bariatric Specialists.