A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Poppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Poppe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Poppe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poppe graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Poppe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Poppe MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Poppe practice?
- Dr. Theresa Poppe has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Poppe practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Internists.