A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Rameden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Rameden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Rameden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rameden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rameden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Ann Rameden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Rameden practice?
- Dr. Theresa Rameden has 14 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Rameden practices Family Medicine near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, TX and Franklin, TX.
See Dickinson Family Physicians.