Learn more about Dr. Theresa Rameden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Rameden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Rameden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rameden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rameden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rameden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Rameden practice?
Dr. Theresa Rameden practices Family Medicine near Navasota, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dickinson, TX.
See Navasota Family Physicians.