A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Redling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Redling, Geriatrician is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Redling, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Redling graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Redling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Marie Redling DO is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Redling practice?
- Dr. Theresa Redling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Redling practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Hospice & Palliative Specialists.