A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Reyes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Reyes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Theresa Aseron Reyes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Maria Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Reyes practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.