Family Physicians

6952 E Broadway Rd
Ste 101
Mesa, AZ 85208
480-325-0905
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor.  |  show details
by Mercedes D Booth on Jul 31st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Theresa Reyes for 0ver 14 years. Dr Reyes is an experienced internal medicine kind and humble doctor who truly cares about her patients. her bed side manners are extremely important for patients, and I think thats one of the reasons I have last so long.. I have changed insurance companies many times just to stay with her, overall I recomed Theresa reyes who need a truly good Doctor. she is all of my family's doctor and we all just love her!

|  Office staff leaves A LOT to be desired.  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

After having lab work done, I waited over a month for results. I finally called and left a message asking for a call back...no calls. A week later, I called again and spoke to the person that schedules appointments. She said she would have someone look into my lab results. A few days later, I got a call asking me to call the office and speak to a certain person...she was not in and I was asked to call back the next day. Finally...I got a call back and was told that my lab results showed some issues and "Dr. Reyes wanted me to schedule an appointment to come in speak to her about it." I chose to to see her again and called the office asking for my lab results. They asked me to fax over a letter asking them for the results. I did that immediately....over a week later...I have yet to hear from them. Because of the office staff, I would never reccommend this doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I recently moved from Ohio to Arizona and was very apprehensive about going to a new doctor.Dr. Reyes and her staff were great! Dr. Re...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com