Dr. Theresa Rush MD Patient Reviews

3.1

March 23rd, 2017
Very unprofessional, sarcastic, and rude. Very hurtful comments that were uncalled for. Never experienced this with any other doctors elsewhere!

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Rush was rude and judgement towards me. She acted annoyed every time I asked a question. I wouldn't recommend her to anybody. I have never been treated so poorly in my entire life.

October 29th, 2016
The most amazing woman
My wife was experiencing her second miscarriage. I remember her waking me up. I was so sad. She is an angel. She comforted me in ways I cannot describe. She is so incredible. I feel so fortunate having her help me as my beautiful wife suffered so much

November 2nd, 2015
I have been w/ Dr. Rush for at least 15 years .... I have never experienced a better more thorough compassionate doctor in my life. I wish I could find a primary doctor (and staff) that comes even close to her and her staff!!!!

February 15th, 2013
All of the doctors at this practice are terrible! You can't get an appointment when you need it, they treat you like a walking a piggy bank, and they dismiss your symptoms. The Audubon Women's Medical Associates are just cruddy. The only nice thing I can say about them is that the office and restrooms look clean.

September 18th, 2012
Afew years ago I was misdiagnosed by 2 doctors and went to Dr Rush by recommendation. She not only had an idea of what the problem was she did surgery after test confirmed her opinion that corrected it. I have not had a problem since. I referred my adult children to her and they like her down to earth bed side manner and her medical knowledge. I do have to deal with a Snarky receptionist though.

September 19th, 2009
Intentionally Incorrect Diagnosis
I was examined by 3 of the group's OBs 8, 12, and 16 weeks postpartum for my specific complaint of unbearable pain in my clitoral area and that I could not wear pants. I was prescribed estrogen cream & although Dr. Rush was aware I used condoms for BC she never mentioned there was a conflict. She said there was no apparent gynecological problem and that it must PP depression. She recommended I see a urologist. I was sent on a 9 month wild goose chase to one urologist after another who could not successfully catheterize me unless the instrument was very small and flexible. After many tests, I was told there was nothing urologically wrong but that I had an obvious (to the naked eye) gynecological problem and that if my OB/gyn was not treating it that I should have a second gynecological opinion. The new OB/gyn immediately diagnosed me as having severe maternal lacerations from my forceps delivery. I understand that delivering a baby is not always uneventful but covering up your mistakes by letting a patient suffer for so long is unforgivable!