A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Scholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Scholz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Scholz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholz graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scholz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Ann Scholz MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Scholz practice?
- Dr. Theresa Scholz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Scholz practices Dermatology near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Arvada, CO and Golden, CO.