Family Practitioner
14535 John Marshall Hwy
Ste 105
Gainesville, VA 20155
703-754-0425
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  One of a Kind!  |  show details
by Elizabeth Frazier on Nov 12th, 2013

I have never wrote one review on anyone. Dr. Shupe was the family doctor of my sister and her family. When I arrived in Virginia from California she was not taking patients but because of my sister I got an appointment and it has been an experience like no other. I can easily make appointments and use their portal to ask questions to the doctor.....not someone who is just monitoring the website. She responds promptly and I have never been so happy. My Father came to visit from Arkansas and needed to have his staples removed from his recent surgery. I called to ask if it would be possible for him to visit. Now I can say that she knows my whole family. She is a blessing. A true family Doctor.

|  Outstanding Family Practice Doctor  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Uses technology to expedite customer service and communicate; always follows up; tracks my care over time - best I've ever seen.

|  Caring Family Physician  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Truly listens to the patient and has excellent follow through of the care of the patient.

Mar 2nd, 2010

She's the best!

Jan 17th, 2010

Excellent care, listened to my concerns, very compassionate and caring. Spend time with me. Staff was professional and friendly,

Nov 23rd, 2009

Not very resourcefull. Does not give much knowledgeable information to patients. Seems to pay more attention to her notebook rather then to the patient. Does not transmit confidence to patients.

by Amy on Feb 16th, 2009

Dr. Shupe is the best doctor that I have ever seen. I live in Springfield VA and I go out of my way just to go see her. She has seen me through a lot of hospital visits and ailments. She goes out of her way to make sure that all of your worries have been eased and that you are trully happy. I don't think I will go to another family doctor. When I have kids she will be the doctor that they go to.

|  One of the best  |  show details
by K. Rice, Marshall, VA on Dec 18th, 2008

My family has seen Dr. Shupe for many years. She was one of my OBs for my youngest son almost 8 years ago. She has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares. I was thrilled when she left Bull Run and opened her office closer to where we live. Make an appointment. You'llbe glad you did.K. Rice; Marshall, VA

by T. Smith on Jul 22nd, 2008

She has been our family doctor for over 10 years, she delivered my daughter, and has cared for her ever since. She has the best bed side manner. and is always there for our questions.