Dr. Theresa Shupe MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gainesville, VA

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2015
Repeating another review: Not very resourcefull. Does not give much knowledgeable information to patients. Seems to pay more attention to her notebook rather then to the patient. Does not transmit confidence to patients.
Doctor's Response

Sorry for your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable - it helps the practice and our medical group improve the patient experience and communication. Please contact our Performance Support Manager at 888-774-8428, if you would like to discuss your concerns further. ~Privia Medical Group on behalf of Lifetime Family Medicine

November 12th, 2013
One of a Kind!
I have never wrote one review on anyone. Dr. Shupe was the family doctor of my sister and her family. When I arrived in Virginia from California she was not taking patients but because of my sister I got an appointment and it has been an experience like no other. I can easily make appointments and use their portal to ask questions to the doctor.....not someone who is just monitoring the website. She responds promptly and I have never been so happy. My Father came to visit from Arkansas and needed to have his staples removed from his recent surgery. I called to ask if it would be possible for him to visit. Now I can say that she knows my whole family. She is a blessing. A true family Doctor.

November 20th, 2012
Outstanding Family Practice Doctor
Uses technology to expedite customer service and communicate; always follows up; tracks my care over time - best I've ever seen.

April 12th, 2010
Caring Family Physician
Truly listens to the patient and has excellent follow through of the care of the patient.

March 2nd, 2010
She's the best!

January 17th, 2010
Excellent care, listened to my concerns, very compassionate and caring. Spend time with me. Staff was professional and friendly,

November 23rd, 2009

July 22nd, 2008
She has been our family doctor for over 10 years, she delivered my daughter, and has cared for her ever since. She has the best bed side manner. and is always there for our questions.

December 5th, 2015