A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Sohn, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Sohn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Sohn MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Sohn practice?
- Dr. Theresa Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Sohn practices Allergy & Immunology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Allergists.