Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 27th, 2015

I had two visits. The first time I waited a little over an hour. The second time I waited 1 hour & 45 minutes. The doctor spent 7 minutes with me. Even though this was my second visit she did not have complete or accurate records of my first visit. I had to tell her what medicine she had prescribed. The lab report was not in my file and had to be searched for by her staff. All in all - she's probably competent but does not give much confidence

All I got from this doctor was anger and frustration show details All I got from this doctor was anger and frustration
by Anonymous on Jul 28th, 2015

I cannot begin to explain how terrible Dr. Soroko's office is in my experience. Her staff are completely incompetent and have no idea what they're doing. They are absolutely useless and not at all helpful in the slightest. Dr. Soroko is not courteous in that she left me with me legs spread open on the table alone with an intern for 5 minutes and it was absolutely humiliating. She then told me she would get back to me in no more than 14 days with my test results, but after 3 weeks with no call I decided to call her and see what was happening with the results. The woman at the desk said she'd have to call me another time because she didn't know how to read the rest results. Later when she called she said they still didn't know what I had because they didn't test me for what they said I had even though the doctor said that they were testing me for that! It made no sense and the woman at the desk was incapable of explaining any further due to her immense ineptitude. Don't waste your time at this doctor, she will only cause you more pain and distress.

Walked Out!!!! show details Walked Out!!!!
May 18th, 2015

I was diagnosed with Lyme disease by my primary physician, and started treatment but wanted to get a second opinion from a specialist and was referred to Dr. Soroko. I scheduled an appointment on good friday as I had the day off. I waited for over 35 minutes to be escorted to the exam room and told that the doctor would be in to see me in a few minutes. 50 minutes later, she finally entered. Without apology, she began taking the same history that the assistant had previously taken and wrote an order for blood work. 2 weeks after blood work was completed I still had not heard from the doctor so I called. The assistant told me to schedule a follow up appointment Since this doctor doesn't have ANY appointments after 3:00 this proved to be challenging. They finally agreed to see me 3 weeks later (5 weeks after blood test). On this visit the wait was 50 minutes in the waiting room and another 50 in the exam room. This time I didn't wait for the doctor and walked out - asked for a copy of my blood tests and walked out!!! The office still has not called for an explanation or apology... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME with this Doctor. The most OBNOXIOUS and completely lacking any respect for your time.

Awful Doctor and Staff show details Awful Doctor and Staff
Jan 9th, 2015

Went to this Dr for the 1st time and she wasn't even there ! I ended up seeing a woman who wasn't even a physician or nurse . I asked where the Dr was and the woman nonchalantly said "She's not here today so I will be seeing you' Seriously ? Again, this was my 1st visit !! Paid over $200 for nothing. When I voiced my displeasure regarding the fact that I was there to see Dr. Soroko not their assistant they became very angry and ended up calling my house a day later saying that Doctor Soroko does not want me as her patient . I think anyone in my situation would have been upset. In my life I have never experienced such cruel unprofessional behavior form a Doctor and Staff. Would never recommend this awful money hungry Dr to anyone ! HORRID !!!!!!

Poor Clinician show details Poor Clinician
Feb 24th, 2012

This doctor continued to prescribe highly toxic, and very little used medication (in developed countries), when alternative medication choices were available. I had to request that I be taken off the medication or else she would have continued prescribing it. Even advocates for 3rd world countries are currently trying to stop the use of the original medication she was prescribing because of the high toxicity. No trust in this physician at all.

ANNE E show details ANNE E
Jan 26th, 2012

DR SOROKO IS A EXCELLENT INFECTIOUS DISEASE DR.. SHE .SAVED MY LEGS I HAVE CELLELLULITIS ON BOTH OF MY LEGS VERY BADLY INFECTED. SHE SAVE THEM FOR ME. I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANOTHER DR. I WOULD RECCOMMEND DR.SOROKO

by R.Morrill on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Soroko literally saved my life. She treated me for a blood infection with simultaneous pneumonia, while I had several exacerbating concurrent medical conditions. She was the first to diagnose my underlying immune system disorder. She is very warm and caring, while remaining the consummate professional. I have been her patient for 6 years and would never voluntarily leave her care. She has referred me to excellent specialists in other areas, when needed. Her office staff is well run, organized, and caring. I have never been treated with anything but the utmost care and concern. I would recommend Dr. Soroko without any hesitation.

Mar 31st, 2009

Dr. Soroko and her staff is awesome. I've been a patient for 8 yrs and I must say I wouldn't think of changing her for another doctor. Her staff is just as awesome. Getting an appt is never an issue and if you ever need forms completed its done very quickly. I consider Dr. Soroko and her staff like family. She spends time listening to your concerns and never makes you feel like she's in a rush to get to her next patient.