Infectious Disease Doctors
199 Broad St
Ste 2A
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
973-748-4583
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Poor Clinician  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

This doctor continued to prescribe highly toxic, and very little used medication (in developed countries), when alternative medication choices were available. I had to request that I be taken off the medication or else she would have continued prescribing it. Even advocates for 3rd world countries are currently trying to stop the use of the original medication she was prescribing because of the high toxicity. No trust in this physician at all.

|  ANNE E  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

DR SOROKO IS A EXCELLENT INFECTIOUS DISEASE DR.. SHE .SAVED MY LEGS I HAVE CELLELLULITIS ON BOTH OF MY LEGS VERY BADLY INFECTED. SHE SAVE THEM FOR ME. I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANOTHER DR. I WOULD RECCOMMEND DR.SOROKO

|  show details
by R.Morrill on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Soroko literally saved my life. She treated me for a blood infection with simultaneous pneumonia, while I had several exacerbating concurrent medical conditions. She was the first to diagnose my underlying immune system disorder. She is very warm and caring, while remaining the consummate professional. I have been her patient for 6 years and would never voluntarily leave her care. She has referred me to excellent specialists in other areas, when needed. Her office staff is well run, organized, and caring. I have never been treated with anything but the utmost care and concern. I would recommend Dr. Soroko without any hesitation.

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2009

Dr. Soroko and her staff is awesome. I've been a patient for 8 yrs and I must say I wouldn't think of changing her for another doctor. Her staff is just as awesome. Getting an appt is never an issue and if you ever need forms completed its done very quickly. I consider Dr. Soroko and her staff like family. She spends time listening to your concerns and never makes you feel like she's in a rush to get to her next patient.