Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awful Doctor and Staff show details Awful Doctor and Staff
Jan 9th, 2015

Went to this Dr for the 1st time and she wasn't even there ! I ended up seeing a woman who wasn't even a physician or nurse . I asked where the Dr was and the woman nonchalantly said "She's not here today so I will be seeing you' Seriously ? Again, this was my 1st visit !! Paid over $200 for nothing. When I voiced my displeasure regarding the fact that I was there to see Dr. Soroko not their assistant they became very angry and ended up calling my house a day later saying that Doctor Soroko does not want me as her patient . I think anyone in my situation would have been upset. In my life I have never experienced such cruel unprofessional behavior form a Doctor and Staff. Would never recommend this awful money hungry Dr to anyone ! HORRID !!!!!!

Poor Clinician show details Poor Clinician
Feb 24th, 2012

This doctor continued to prescribe highly toxic, and very little used medication (in developed countries), when alternative medication choices were available. I had to request that I be taken off the medication or else she would have continued prescribing it. Even advocates for 3rd world countries are currently trying to stop the use of the original medication she was prescribing because of the high toxicity. No trust in this physician at all.

ANNE E show details ANNE E
Jan 26th, 2012

DR SOROKO IS A EXCELLENT INFECTIOUS DISEASE DR.. SHE .SAVED MY LEGS I HAVE CELLELLULITIS ON BOTH OF MY LEGS VERY BADLY INFECTED. SHE SAVE THEM FOR ME. I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANOTHER DR. I WOULD RECCOMMEND DR.SOROKO

by R.Morrill on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Soroko literally saved my life. She treated me for a blood infection with simultaneous pneumonia, while I had several exacerbating concurrent medical conditions. She was the first to diagnose my underlying immune system disorder. She is very warm and caring, while remaining the consummate professional. I have been her patient for 6 years and would never voluntarily leave her care. She has referred me to excellent specialists in other areas, when needed. Her office staff is well run, organized, and caring. I have never been treated with anything but the utmost care and concern. I would recommend Dr. Soroko without any hesitation.

Mar 31st, 2009

Dr. Soroko and her staff is awesome. I've been a patient for 8 yrs and I must say I wouldn't think of changing her for another doctor. Her staff is just as awesome. Getting an appt is never an issue and if you ever need forms completed its done very quickly. I consider Dr. Soroko and her staff like family. She spends time listening to your concerns and never makes you feel like she's in a rush to get to her next patient.