Dr. Theresa Soto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Soto?

May 20th, 2015

Found my doctor

I saw Dr. Soto in her previous practice and I just loved her. She took excellent care of me and my sister - she delivered all the babies in our family! I was heartbroken to see her change specialties. Now I am very happy that she switched. My legs were a wreck after having kids and she was the person to take care of me. Her magic hands are just right. So glad to have this caring doctor back in my life!!

April 10th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr Soto is skilful,professional, courteous and compassionate. She is all these, a very rare combination. She is very straightforward, and talks to the point. She is the perfect doctor. I highly recommend her.

November 9th, 2012

Excellent OB/GYN

I really enjoy Dr. Soto. She is very easy to talk to and she just has a welcoming spirit that makes it easy to confide in her and ask her opinion of concerns. I had a high-risk pregnancy due only to age - meaning, I had no complications/problems during pregancy. But I really wanted her to deliver my child, I just thought her calmess, professional deamnor, and expertise was what I needed at the critical time of delivering my son. Unfortunately, I went into labor and my son was delivered by a doctor at the hospital, but Dr. Soto was there the very next morning and all that I knew she would be was expressed. I highly recommend her.

June 22nd, 2012

Nice people

The reception staff greets you with a smile. The office is clean and pretty. Dr. Soto was very nice to me after the first doctor I went to see was NOT. She even apologized for my bad experience with the other doctor and it wasn't even her fault! She made me feel like my problem is important to her and I have a plan that I understand. I had a really good visit.

June 21st, 2012

Listen Well!

Dr. Soto gave me her undivided attention. She did not have her all ready listening on. She allowed me to share with her my issues and together we were able to plan my recovery. She is awesome!

May 10th, 2012

Satisfied customer!

I had been going to another MD for quite a few years, but when I got pregnant, I didn't like the way that office worked so I went shopping for a new MD. How glad I am that I did! Dr Soto and Dr Garreau are wonderful. They take time to explain things and answer your questions until you are clear. The nurses always call me promptly with test results or answers to my questions. Dr Soto delivered my baby and it was a great experience. She calmed my fears during a very fast delivery and got us both safely though it. They will definitely be my obg for many years to come!

April 15th, 2012

Nice Place

The office is clean and the front desk staff is friendly and helpful. I did not wait long and I was able to talk to the doctor with my own clothes on before getting naked for an exam. Very personable, a good experience. Dr. Soto was very nice and seems very smart.

February 24th, 2012

A Wreck

I was a total menopause wreck. A few minutes with Dr. Soto and I did not feel so bad, so abnormal. I am now on a program that has made me a new woman...she saved my life.

February 12th, 2012

Rare Find

I was a new patient at the doctor's office. I was filling out my registration form when another patient walked in. She was very angry about having to fill in the same paperwork that I was doing - she was very rude and very loud. She gave the staff a very hard time and they took her into the back of the office. I finished my paperwork and heard Dr. Soto (she was the only doctor there that day I think) say - "she is having a hard day, we need her paperwork like everyone else's - just give her more time and I will see her on my lunchtime." I was very impressed. She still saw me on time and was not in a bad mood from a very mean patient. Then she was still going to be nice enough to give the patient her personal time. I can see now where a person may want to put a bad comment on line when they are having a bad day, so I had to put this good one.

September 3rd, 2011

OB patient

I was so scared about my delivery and when I had to have a c/section I thought I would never make it. Dr. Soto was wonderful, caring and so smart. I did great and I have a beautiful healthy baby. Strongly recommend this doctor to everyone!

July 27th, 2011

Yay!

I have read so much good and then there are some indifferent or just rude comments on this doctor. I decided the brilliant comments counted more. Indeed, Dr. Soto is brilliant! She is also kind, gentle with an exam and thorough. For all of you who want a social experience, go to a club!! This is business, medical business and she is a professional all the way. We do chat about family, etc, but primarily it is a medical visit and I get my time and money's worth. The other doctor in the practice will chat your ear off for 40 minutes after seeing you 2 hours late!! This is not what I am looking for - a social hour that makes me late for work!! Give me Dr Soto any day!

February 16th, 2011

My mother in law recommended Dr. Soto for my pregnancy. I had a really good experience with Dr. Soto and Dr. Garreau. I have sent friends to her for their babies too. I will go back for my next baby too.