A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Stanton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Dudley Stanton MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa D. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Theresa Stanton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Stanton practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Troy Anesthesiologists and Troy Pain Management Doctors.