Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by S. Baise on Apr 14th, 2015

She genuinely cares about her patients. When my husband died, she took the time to write a personal note about him. When I have been very sick, she did not sugar coat it. She listens to my questions and looks beyond the physical health. I cannot imagine not having her as my doctor.

This doctor abandon us as her patients show details This doctor abandon us as her patients
by Wendell on Mar 20th, 2013

This doctor was our doctor from the beginning, she then switched us to her PC Hal Le Pac, but would always confirm with Hal Le regarding our health. Once her practice became successful, she got rid of Hal Le and dropped us as patients after 4 years. This is called abandonment. This doctor is all in it for the money. The people who run her office are rude and all about the money. Poor doctor.

Knowledgeable and willing to spend the time needed show details Knowledgeable and willing to spend the time needed
Feb 7th, 2013

To save time, I always go in with a (short) list of what needs to be reviewed: labs, health conditions, etc. She always takes the time to address each item thoroughly. She has produced excellent results for me. Her "bedside manner" can be a bit direct rather than gentle or friendly, but that's okay with me as long as she gets results, which she has. I trust her and feel confident that she makes educated health decisions. That's what matters most. She also answers questions in a way that I understand. Wait times can be quite long, usually 45 min, but at times more than an hour, VERY ANNOYING. I have a busy schedule, too. The receptionist does her best, but handling annoyed patients would be trying for anyone. I like that I can have my labs done by the same practice, and that they are migrating to e-records. I wish I could view my lab results online quickly; maybe one of these days. I recommend Dr. Theresa Steckler for her knowledge and efficient, no-nonsense approach. If you need your hand held over every little thing or want to be buddies with your doctor, she may not be the best choice for you.

best doctor I've ever had show details best doctor I've ever had
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Steckler is probably the best physician I've had since being released from Northridge Hospital Medical Center. I'm an incomplete quadriplegic, ambulatory, so as you can imagine my health problems are numerous. Dr. Steckler had been very informed about my condition, despite it being outside of her specialty, and has provided what I consider excellent care during my three years as her patient.

Tells you what it is. show details Tells you what it is.
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr Steckler is very honest and up front in treating me. I have the highest regard for her diagnoses.

Diagnostic and Treatment Skills Excellent show details Diagnostic and Treatment Skills Excellent
Jul 20th, 2010

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Steckler for 10 years and highly recommend her. We find her skills and treatment of illnesses to be excellent. She knows her patients well and listens and answers all your questions.

Don;t waste your time show details Don;t waste your time
Mar 27th, 2010

She sucks! She's so abrupt and insulting , she has the bedside manner of broken glass! She tries to blame the patient for their illness. And she is a total ripoff fraud! She overbills her patients expecially Medicare patients. AND WORST OF ALL, SHE GIVES UP ON YOU AD TRIES TO BLAME YOUR ILLNESS ON YOU IF SHE CAN'T FIX IT. ONE DAY YOU'LL GET SICK DOCTOR, AND YOU'LL GET TREATED THE SAME WAY!

The Best of The Best show details The Best of The Best
by Joel J. on Mar 14th, 2010

I have been under the care of Dr. Steckler for over eleven years. She is thorough, concerned, and extremely interested in the well being of all her patients. I am almost 82 years of age and because of her constant pressuring to eat and live "smart" I am enjoying life with very few medical issues. She is great.

Happy with Dr Steckler show details Happy with Dr Steckler
by Mary Tagliere on Feb 1st, 2010

Very good doctor, takes a lot of time, with you and explains everything in entirety. Listens to your problems and offers solutions.

by Miss Arnold on May 4th, 2009

Went 3 for 3 as she misdiagnosed each issue. This was a rude awakening as this physician was recommended.