Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa Stewart
Dr. Theresa Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with St Luke's Baptist Hospital, University Hospital - San Antonio and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Stewart has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa Stewart has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Theresa Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Javier Castillo
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Lissa Magloire
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Melissa Aerts
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi26