A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Stillings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Stillings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Stillings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stillings graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stillings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Marie Stillings MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Stillings practice?
- Dr. Theresa Stillings has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Stillings practices Pediatrics near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Aurora Pediatricians.