A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Stretch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Stretch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Stretch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stretch graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stretch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Stretch MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Stretch practice?
- Dr. Theresa Stretch has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Stretch practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.