A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Tacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Tacy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tacy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Tacy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Tacy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Tacy MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Tacy practice?
- Dr. Theresa Tacy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Tacy practices Pediatric Cardiology near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Monterey Cardiologists.