A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Tacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Tacy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tacy
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tacy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Tacy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Tacy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Tacy MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Tacy practice?
- Dr. Theresa Tacy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Tacy practices Pediatric Cardiology near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Monterey Cardiologists.