Dr. Theresa Ann Tacy MD is female, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Tacy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tacy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Chicago Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tacy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Tacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Tacy practice?
Dr. Theresa Tacy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tracy Tacy, Dr. Tessa Tacy, Dr. Tess Tacy, Dr. Traci Tacy, Dr. Therese Tacy, Dr. Teresa Tacy