A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Tacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Tacy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tacy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Tacy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Tacy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tacy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Tacy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Tacy MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Tacy practice?
- Dr. Theresa Tacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Tacy practices Pediatric Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.