Dr. Theresa Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Torres?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Torres?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2014

Greatest Pediatrician Ever!

Dr. Torres has been an angel from above for our daughter! She has the calmest, most patient demeanor I have ever seen. She takes her time in explaining and assessing the well-being of your child, but most importantly she is accurate. She diagnosed our daughter with severe acid reflux and has been there every step of the way in helping us get through it. She even called me one night after I called the office and spent time reassuring and calming me of my new-mom fears. During my daughters visits she takes her from us and holds her, plays with her, and acts silly all to make my daughter feel comfortable as well as us. She's an absolute joy to be around when your child is sick or going through something. Thank you Dr. Torres from the bottom of.our hearts!

June 30th, 2010

Dr . Torres is a wonderful considerate doctor. She spends a lot of time with my children and answers all my questions.

May 26th, 2017