A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Townley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Townley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Townley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Townley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Townley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Ann Townley MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Townley practice?
- Dr. Theresa Townley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Townley practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Pediatricians.