A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Townley is Good. Dr. Townley has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Townley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Townley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Townley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center - Sa
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Townley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Townley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Townley practice?
Dr. Theresa Townley practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tracy Townley, Dr. Tessa Townley, Dr. Tess Townley, Dr. Traci Townley, Dr. Therese Townley, Dr. Teresa Townley