A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Tseng is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Tseng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Tseng MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Tseng practice?
- Dr. Theresa Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Tseng practices Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists.