Dr. Theresa Vicroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Vicroy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2016

She pointed the finger at me like I did something wrong and nodding her head

April 13th, 2012

Poor communication

This doctor acted like she didn't have the time to listen or really understand. She just checked off the list and when I got a copy I was apalled to see she didn't even check 75% of the things she checked. IMO she is not a caring doctor

April 20th, 2011

Dr Vicroy

I have seen her for years now and am very satisfied with her. However her nurse Margie is LAZY and has an aweful memory. She doesnt listen to what you need and does not communicate to Dr Vicroy the correct information. She also does not call you back. Appointment people LIE and give excuses that Dr and Margie are not in office when in fact they are.

July 11th, 2010

Dr. with honest caring bedside manner

I have been a patient of Dr. Vicroy's for years. I have always been treated with respect and when serious discussion about my situation occurred, she was frank yet caring in her approach. If you are looking for a doctor who will listen to you and ask questions and really search out a solution that works for you then Dr. Vicroy should be your next physician.

May 6th, 2010

My husband and I are both extremely pleased with the care we receive and really appreciate the personal calls from the doctor with our test results. We've sent two other couples to this doctor and their experiences have been the same. All six of us have put our lives in her capable hands and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

January 12th, 2010

I was a new patient of hers and saw her once. This doctor's office nurse does not call you back when you leave a message. Also Dr. Vicroy does not call you personally with your lab results, instead she sends you a letter. After seeing her in the office the first time, I had to ask them to send her back in to address questions and concerns. I do not feel she spend enough time with me but was in a hurry.

July 1st, 2008

Amazing Care

She is a great doctor - caring, compassionate and really great with patients who have complex medical conditions. She also calls her patients herself - the first doctor in a long time I've actually been able to talk to - without even requesting a call. It's nice to have found a good doctor again - I had forgotten what that was like...

June 8th, 2017