A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Voytek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Voytek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Voytek, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Voytek graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Voytek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa M Voytek MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Voytek practice?
- Dr. Theresa Voytek has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Voytek practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Pathologists.