Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa Kim
Dr. Theresa Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Cambridge Hospital-Outpt and Boston Medical Center. Dr. Kim has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Theresa Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Sabrina Assoumou
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi12
Dr. Donald Thea
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi36
Dr. Pablo Buitron De La Vega
Boston, MA 0 mi6