A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Wagner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wagner has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Ebanks Wagner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa E. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Theresa Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Wagner practices Ophthalmology near Georgetown, TX.
See Georgetown Ophthalmologists.