A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner has 19 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa E. Wagner practice?
Dr. Theresa Wagner practices Ophthalmology near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Georgetown Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Wagner, Dr. Terese Wagner, Dr. Teresita Wagner, Dr. Teri Wagner, Dr. Terri Wagner, Dr. Terrie Wagner