A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Welsh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Welsh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa M Welsh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Theresa Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Welsh practices Pediatrics near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Pediatricians.