A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Willett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Willett, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Willett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Willett practice?
Dr. Theresa Willett practices Pediatrics near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Edmonds Pediatricians.