A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Willett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Willett, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Willett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floating Hospital, TUFTS-NEMC
- Floating Hospital For Infants And Children
- Swedish Edmonds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Anne Willett MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Willett practice?
- Dr. Theresa Willett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Willett practices Pediatrics near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY.
See Edmonds Pediatricians.