A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Woehrle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Woehrle is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Woehrle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Woehrle graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woehrle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woehrle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Woehrle practice?
Dr. Theresa Woehrle practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.