A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Woehrle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Woehrle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woehrle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Woehrle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Woehrle graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woehrle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Woehrle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Woehrle practice?
- Dr. Theresa Woehrle has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Woehrle practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.