A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Therese Alban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Therese Alban, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Alban graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Alban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Therese Marie Alban MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Therese M. Alban practice?
- Dr. Therese Alban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Therese Alban practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.