A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Therese Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Therese Barry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Barry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Therese Maria Barry DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Therese M. Barry practice?
- Dr. Therese Barry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Therese Barry practices Family Medicine near Forked River, NJ.
See Forked River Primary Care Doctors.