A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Therese Benevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Therese Benevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Therese Benevich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benevich graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Benevich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Therese Benevich MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Therese Benevich practice?
- Dr. Therese Benevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Therese Benevich practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.