A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Therese Giglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giglia
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Giglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Therese Giglia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giglia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Giglia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Therese Marie Giglia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Therese M. Giglia practice?
- Dr. Therese Giglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Therese Giglia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.