Dr. Therese Marie Giglia MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Anesthesiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Therese Giglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Therese Giglia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giglia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giglia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Therese M. Giglia practice?
Dr. Therese Giglia practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Anesthesiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists, New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists, and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.