A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Therese Giglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Therese Giglia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giglia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Giglia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Therese Marie Giglia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Therese M. Giglia practice?
- Dr. Therese Giglia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Therese Giglia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Cardiologists.