A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Therese Haight, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
- Lower Umpqua Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 7 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Therese Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile