A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Therese Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Therese Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Therese Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Northshore University Healthsyste
- Highland Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Therese Kloempken Hughes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Therese K. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Therese Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Therese Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Long Grove, IL and Lake Zurich, IL.
See Highland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.