A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Therese Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccaro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Therese Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Vaccaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Speare Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Therese Vaccaro MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Therese Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Therese Vaccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Therese Vaccaro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.