Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Chris M. on Apr 25th, 2014

Dr. Wilson was wonderful. Very kind and empathetic. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and answer all of my questions, and then gave me several treatment options. A wonderful compassionate physician that I would highly recommend to anyone.

|  Great experience!  |  show details
by Sandy M. on Nov 13th, 2013

I was immediately put at ease by the staff and Dr. Wilson. I felt very informed of all the details of my diagnosis and treatment plan. Everyone was professional and sensitive to my situation and diagnosis and I felt very comfortable asking any questions. Dr. Wilson listened and took her time answering until I felt satisfied. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

|  Would recommend this Dr.  |  show details
by Kelly M. on Jan 20th, 2013

Very glad to find a good dermatologist in the area. Have been to 2 others in the last year and it is frustrating, but for a change got real help from this dr. Actually took the time to tell me about my condition.

|  Look elsewhere  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

I would recommend traveling a few miles further for another provider. This physician came across as hyper and rushed and her bedside manner could use a great deal of improvement. Do yourself a favor and find a different provider.