Caring show details Caring
by Dk on Sep 16th, 2016

1st time a doctor took the time for a thorough exam addressing my issues and willing to look into alternative treatment.

by George Wintner on Jun 8th, 2016

Dr. Wilson is a real dermatologist interested in treating individuals with real issues.....not a cosmetic surgery money grubber inflating boobs and removing wrinkles.....

Apr 22nd, 2016

She is a great doctor! Removed a mole on my back and was very professional and discussed my conditions.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Mar 5th, 2016

She treats her patients like human beings, not test subjects. She is one of the few doctors who seems capable of empathy for her patients. She is unafraid of skin conditions and the dermatological conditions many suffer from, as a result of heredity or disease. Do expect a fair, down to earth, pragmatic physician, who responds to those same behaviors in her patients. If you feel your first visit was rushed or that she was nervous, I'd give her a second chance, because out of the dozen, or more, appointments I've had she only appeared this way when she was attempting to see to all of her patients when one patient required a lengthier visit than expected.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Ed L. on Feb 18th, 2015

My wife and I love her. She listens to you and answers all your questions.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Chris M. on Apr 25th, 2014

Dr. Wilson was wonderful. Very kind and empathetic. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and answer all of my questions, and then gave me several treatment options. A wonderful compassionate physician that I would highly recommend to anyone.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
by Sandy M. on Nov 13th, 2013

I was immediately put at ease by the staff and Dr. Wilson. I felt very informed of all the details of my diagnosis and treatment plan. Everyone was professional and sensitive to my situation and diagnosis and I felt very comfortable asking any questions. Dr. Wilson listened and took her time answering until I felt satisfied. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Would recommend this Dr. show details Would recommend this Dr.
by Kelly M. on Jan 20th, 2013

Very glad to find a good dermatologist in the area. Have been to 2 others in the last year and it is frustrating, but for a change got real help from this dr. Actually took the time to tell me about my condition.

Look elsewhere show details Look elsewhere
Mar 30th, 2011

I would recommend traveling a few miles further for another provider. This physician came across as hyper and rushed and her bedside manner could use a great deal of improvement. Do yourself a favor and find a different provider.