Dr. Therese Wos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 1st, 2013
best. doctor. ever
Dr. Wos is funny, smart, and puts you at ease immediately. She is direct without being abrasive and supportive, She is very practical and empathetic. Dr. Wos takes the time to talk to you to see what's going on and really goes the extra mile to make sure you know all of your options and receive the most appropriate care available. Going to the gyne is actually not something to dread, and it is because of her. I have recommended a few people to her, and they all feel the same.

October 21st, 2009
Dr. Wos is the best doctor I've ever had. She has helped me through a pregnancy and a miscarriage. She is brilliant and caring. She always takes the time to share her advice, but most important, she listens carefully. Always remembers things we have talked about in previous visits. Really, the very very best.

August 25th, 2009
None better!
My reactions to most BCPs are atypical, and more than one PCP told me my symptoms were illusory before prescribing me yet another BCP that set off another strange reaction. Dr. Wos listened from the start, was warm, friendly, and believed me when I told her what I was experiencing.Best of the best! Only problem is that she's so amazing that it's getting hard to get an appointment.